Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BlogBlogBlog

I have spent nearly half my life thinking what to put in this blog.
I don't really make blogs everyday like some people do.

I asked nearly everyone what to write into blogs.
They said, "Anything you can think of.".
Well, that's helpful.

Anything?
May I write something stupid?
Something random?
Something out of this world?
Something extraordinary to make my blog interesting enough for the reader to continue on reading?
I guess that would make me an entertainer right?

I figured some make blogs to remind themselves of what happened on that particular day.
Maybe a blog of an eventful day?
Maybe a blog that tells of a person tripping in front of you and falling into a street canal?
Well, that would be a laugh, until you realize the feeling of the person, humiliated and still in need of your assistance.
Yet you just stand there laughing.
You still have yet to realize that you're really evil inside.

But why don't people write about boring days?
Obviously, because it's boring.
You don't write about a boring day because it'll make your blog a boring one.
It'll make you a boring person to the person reading your blog and naturally you've wasted the person's limited time on this earth.
They'll be obviously annoyed with you when they realize this.XD

No comments: